[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - PQ1 the spot I could never beat @ age 7

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

PQ1 the spot I could never beat @ age 7

Discussion about the Police Quest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Dave » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:53 am

Well, I'm 21 now. Sure you may call my parents twisted for letting me play a game about a drug lord at age 7 but gosh darnit if it isn't one of my favorite memories of childhood.

There was one point that I could never get past and it was, I think, about halfway through. When you go undercover to the fancy hotel you meet up with this hooker. You want to go to the gambling place but you need to lose your "date." I was convinced it had something to do with giving her money to go shopping but I never knew what to type to get rid of her.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, this is something that has bothered me since I was a little kid. I would appreciate all the help I can get.
Dave

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sorry I found the post

Postby Dave » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:57 am

Sorry guys, I found the post to the walkthrough. I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE END

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm going to have to run to my grandfather's house and see if I can find the disks!
Dave

Postby Maxor127 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:33 pm

Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Return to Police Quest