[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - KQ2 - Help Please !!

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

KQ2 - Help Please !!

Discussion about the King's Quest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

KQ2 - Help Please !!

Postby JoBonnett » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:52 am

I have unlocked door 2 after using the carpet and read the inscription on door three. Every time I try to get back across the bridge it breaks and I plunge to my death. Tried looking up some walkthroughs but they all just say to cross the bridge. I have tried everything I can think of but can't seem to get over. It won't let me use the carpet to fly over. Please help.
JoBonnett
Otto's Yo-Yo

KQ2 - Help Please !!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby gasoline » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:55 am

You've crossed the bridge too many times. It will only let you cross three or four times. Restore a game where you haven't crossed the bridge at all yet, and make sure you only cross it when you need to.
gasoline
Manannan's House Maid

Kings Quest 2 - Help

Postby JoBonnett » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:00 pm

Oh no - you must be kidding !!!! it's the first time I've played and it took me ages to get this far - now I will have to start all over again !!!! I'm gutted!!!!
JoBonnett
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby JoBonnett » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:02 pm

Oh, and thank you for letting me know gasoline otherwise I would have been trying to cross it for ages
JoBonnett
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Spong » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:56 pm

I think you can jump the bridge
If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby Vroomfondel » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:39 pm

If I remember correctly, that's the infamous "Seven Crossing Bridge". You can cross seven times total, and no, you can't jump it.

-Vroom
And I demand that I am Vroomfondel!
Vroomfondel
Saurus Herder

Kings Quest 2 - help

Postby JoBonnett » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:46 am

Thank you everyone for your advice - I restarted the game and have completed it now.
JoBonnett
Otto's Yo-Yo

Re: Kings Quest 2 - help

Postby Spong » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:12 am

If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby Maxor127 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:07 pm

Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Postby gasoline » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:27 pm

gasoline
Manannan's House Maid

Return to King's Quest