[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Downloads and virusses

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Downloads and virusses

Discussion about the QFG Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Downloads and virusses

Postby Celeste » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:37 am

I’ve downloaded Quest for Glory using Shareaza. But before I could install it, I was notified of a Trojan virus that snuck itself in with the game.

Since this is a work pc, the Sys Admin crapped me out from a dizzy height! (Yeah, I'm not really supposed to be downloading anything from the net..)

So now I’m still game-less, and my internet activities are now being closely monitored… Damn this sucks.
Celeste
Roger's Broom Handle

Downloads and virusses

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Spike » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:15 pm

No offence, but Shareaza is a known spyware program in itself, let alone downloading things from it.

Why would you DL QFG at work, anyway? :)

- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Celeste » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:25 pm

What can I say, I'm a tad bored at work at the moment...

And at home I've got dialup, so I never climb onto the net at home. I DL'ed it at the office to take home and play there.

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :wink: )
Celeste
Roger's Broom Handle

Postby Robin » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:28 am

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Bonehead » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:46 am

nah shareaza definitly has the working anthology you just got to be smart and Make sure the file size is approiate for the games your downloading, if it seems way to small. DONT DOWNLOAD IT
Bonehead
Otto's Yo-Yo

Return to Quest for Glory