[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - KQ1,3,4-related parts

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

KQ1,3,4-related parts

Post your Sierra Want ads here

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

KQ1,3,4-related parts

Postby vintagegames » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:15 am

Going to my KQ1-4, which represent some of the oldest parts of my collection, I noticed that I obviously didn't pay too much attention to the completeness or correctness of all of the inserts.

Particularly, I see a 'need' now for the following items:

1. KQ3 brown box complete disk set, i.e. the ones with the Sierra mountain and the typewriter text, not the KQ3 logo (the lid of the beige box is also split, but I think that I might be able to replace).
2. KQ4 AGI manual, the one with the K4D-100 written on the last page in the bottom right corner.
3. KQ1 SCI 'anniversary' edition (i.e. the one with the new cover) 5.25'' disk set.
4. A complete KQ1 gold box; no idea why I don't have it yet (I am also missing the 1983 and the clamshell edition, but I know that those are practically impossible to come by).

Maybe someone still has a few spare parts (with the exception of 4).
vintagegames
Saurus Herder

KQ1,3,4-related parts

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Wanted