[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - wanted many games. . .

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

wanted many games. . .

Post your Sierra Want ads here

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

wanted many games. . .

Postby janarah » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:35 pm

Hey,
I am looking for all the kings quest, space quest, police quest, leisure suit larry, and quest for glory games. Unfortuantly when I moved out of my parents house many years ago and went into the army they threw away all of my old games. I am furious, but what can be done. If anyone is selling I am definatly interested.

Chris
"That which is not dead which may eternal lie. . .and with strange eons even death may die. . ." ~h.p. love craft
janarah
Otto's Yo-Yo

wanted many games. . .

Sponsor

Sponsor

more to list that are wanted

Postby janarah » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:43 pm

I am also looking for shivers, camelot, and phantasmagoria. . .
"That which is not dead which may eternal lie. . .and with strange eons even death may die. . ." ~h.p. love craft
janarah
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Spong » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:32 pm

I Have one read Ebay it have them all
If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby Johnathon » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:27 am

I would use ebay if you're looking for that much. Ebay is a great resource. It should be quite easy to get all those games back for a reasonable price, especially if you're just looking for the software.

Now, if you're wanting to purchase good copies that include all the box and manuals and misc contents, you may have to take your time, but I'm sure you'll be able to eventually complete your collection again. Of course, it depends upon how much you're willing to bid too.

As for me, all the sierra games I own now are a result of ebay. I've been collecting them for the past year.

Good luck.
"Where there's a Wilco, there's a way!!!"
Johnathon
Rakeesh's Court Jester

Return to Wanted