[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Big Sierra boxed/CD/hintbook for sale list (75 items!)

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Big Sierra boxed/CD/hintbook for sale list (75 items!)

List the Sierra games you have for Sale or Trade here

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Spike » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:00 am

Hey folks,

Just posting for all you collectors and Sierra game fans to say I'm selling large parts of my collection, due to my financial situation, and due to me wanting to get into audio college later this year.

After all this time, I have a completely new file which covers my sale list (rather than bulky forum posts). It's in TXT format for simplicity and ease of download and use.

It covers:
- Sealed games
- Compilation packs
- Normal boxed and jewel cased games
- Hintbooks and other Sierra books.

And if you think you've read it all before- think again. Almost all the items are different! Lots of rarities too.

You can check it out here:
http://smc.sq7.org/assorted/games.txt

If you find anything interesting, feel free to email me or IM me.

Feel free to ask any questions or make any comments!

Regards, and thanks for checking this thread out!
- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to For Sale