[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - 9 Games (Including Gabriel Knight, Phantasmagoria, and more)

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

9 Games (Including Gabriel Knight, Phantasmagoria, and more)

List the Sierra games you have for Sale or Trade here

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby tandroy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:39 pm

I've got the following games, all in original boxes with manuals and original extra materials. The photos I have linked to show all the extra stuff with each game.

Conquests Of Camelot - The Search For The Grail
Gabriel Knight - Sins Of The Fathers
The Beast Within - A Gabriel Knight Mystery
King's Quest - Mask Of Eternity
King's Quest VII - The Princeless Bride
Leisure Suit Larry 5 - Passionate Patti Does A Little Undercover Work
Phantasmagoria
Quest For Glory V - Dragon Fire
Space Quest IV - Roger Wilco And The Time Rippers

I don't have any set prices in mind. I'm taking offers to get an idea of how much demand there is for each game.

I'd also like to know if you all think it would be better to put these up on eBay. And if so, should I auction them together or separately?

I've also got a large collection of non-Sierra games that I am selling. If you're interested, you can see the list .
Last edited by tandroy on Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
tandroy
Otto's Yo-Yo

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Robin » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:48 am

Put it on ebay and have them seperate. :)
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Spike » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:18 am

I'd buy SQ4..

I don't think GK1 has gone for much on Ebay lately. Shame. Actually, neither has SQ4.

Hmm. I'd buy SQ4 and maybe KQ7. The rest are just normal boxes with what comes with the boxes normally.

I'd also put them separately on Ebay. How much would you sell me SQ4 for? PM/Email/IM me if you'd like.

Regards,
- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Phantasmagoria

Postby billl315 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:17 am

Do you still have Phantasmagoria for sale? If so, how much would are you asking for it?
I also have Phantasmagoria "a Puzzle of Flesh" and GK "The Beast Within" but both are just in the jewel cases (no boxes or books) but neither has been played more than 2-3 times as I really didn't like either one, and I'm interested in selling or trading these.
My favorite game is the one I'm asking about.
Let me know,
JJ :D
billl315
Otto's Yo-Yo

Conquests Of Camelot buying question

Postby gabrielsab3 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:51 pm

Hi do you still have Conquests Of Camelot The Search For The Grail and if you do how much do you want for it and what country are you in? Is it possable to tell if it has the paper manual and tid bits like install card and register card plus big paper map? Thanks Shaun B.

email address
fairmontxabc@bigpond.com
gabrielsab3
Otto's Yo-Yo

Return to For Sale