[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - The Sierra Games Collection of Rakeesh

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

The Sierra Games Collection of Rakeesh

Show off your collection

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Rakeesh » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:15 pm

Ok so the first picture you see is my winning Sierra/ Vinvendi Universal Games Collection. The objective of the contest was to show off your collection in a creative/artistic way. Not based on size of the collection. I hand drew the Sierra logo and all you see on there. The collection is small but I'm a big fan of Sierra games. Other games you see in there are VU games since the contest was for Sierra/VU games.
This contest took place last August and for winning the contest I recieved every game that Sierra released in 2006 on the platform of my choice. I chose the PC and that means I won the compilations! :D

Below you see my current Sierra games collection (minus VU games) Most of them are the ones I won from the contest lol. Notice that FEAR is signed by the developers at Monolith :D

The next image is my QFG wall! The shelf contains the QFG Collection, Hero's Quest and QFG 2,3, and 5. Below the shelf is the QFG2 map that came in the box! :D
I must again thank QuestCollector for giving me the collection, Hero's Quest and QFG 1,2, and 3.

Also some games I grew up with I no longer have :( Such as Mixed Up Mother Goose.

Other than that I just have to say that I've been playing QFG since I was in like 5th grade and It's been my favorite game series ever since. That's also around the time I first played KQ7. But I've grown up playing games like Inca and Inca II and watching my dad play KQ5. Sierra games have always been a favorite! :D
Rakeesh
Keapon Laffin's Stock Boy

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Tseki » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:47 pm

I say that's a nice start. Keep up the good work *thumb up*
Tseki
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby QuestCollector » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:57 pm

Nice! Those Quest for Glory boxes look really nice! :wink:
May the Farce Be With You!