[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - QuestCollector's Collection

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

QuestCollector's Collection

Show off your collection

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Robin » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:40 pm

You've got an amazing collection, keep at it before there arent any games left out there. :P
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby QuestCollector » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:24 pm

Well. Can you believe it? An updated picture!

I tried to get a little creative this time.
May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby cablenut8286 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:09 pm

:shock: Awesome collection! :D
cablenut8286
Keapon Laffin's Stock Boy

Postby Nobara » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 pm

Dude! NICE!
Nobara
Dr. Brain's Hippocampus

Postby Tseki » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:51 am

What can I say, truly unbelievable ! :D Mighty awesome.
Tseki
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby Rakeesh » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:12 pm

I was talking to you on msn as you put this together!! What can I say except that your collection is utterly amazing and that it's a work of art!! :D
Rakeesh
Keapon Laffin's Stock Boy

Postby QuestCollector » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:20 pm

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby QuestCollector » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:41 am

lol, I sure was wrong about wanting to stop collecting, because for the last couple of months I guess you could say I went hardcore and pushed myself to get some games that have been near impossible for me to get. So I only focused on those and here's what I have been able to find!

And here are some more titles that I'd say are rare, but not incredibally rare. Well except for the Troll's Tale, I never see it.

And last but not least here are what I'd consider are the "elite" of my collection!

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby vintagegames » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:16 am

I also think it's a good idea to focus on fewer games but then really focus on them. I don't seem to be able to get myself to do this, though :-)

For me, these are the older On-Line games and hi-res adventures, so I especially like moustkattack and Championship Boxing. The Disney games also seem to have become very rare, I never see them anywhere. And the Ultima ... well, I guess I'll never afford myself one of these old editions. With some luck, I got the big two-piece box of U2 in somewhat questionable condition.

By the way, it must be quite some amount of work to always get the games out of the shelves for taking a picture. Thanks for the effort, I gues I'd just take pictures of the sides as the games stand in the shelves.
vintagegames
Saurus Herder

Postby Kenneth » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 am

Kenneth
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Previous

Return to Collections