[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - What games are good?

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

What games are good?

Discussion the growing interest in software collecting

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

What games are good?

Postby the_telke » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:23 am

I am sort of new to the old Sierra games and want to know what games are really good.[/code]
I Don't Know
What I'm Doing
the_telke
Otto's Yo-Yo

What games are good?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby 4th guy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:49 pm

Well, it depends on what you like really. If you have a sense of humor you'll like most of 'em.
4th guy
Graham's Feather

Postby Kenneth » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:13 pm

.... It's all good. :mrgreen:
I like Quest for Glory the best out of all the "Quest" Series.
Kenneth
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Postby vintagegames » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:55 am

vintagegames
Saurus Herder

Postby mcdonis » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:07 am

mcdonis
Clerk at Black's Market

Postby 4th guy » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:10 am

4th guy
Graham's Feather

Postby Robin » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:54 am

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby the_telke » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:15 pm

The kind of games that i like are the adventure/action games. I have played part of king's quest 5 and so far i love it. I have also played Ecoquest 2:Lost Secret Of The Rainforest lately and that is why i have started liking the old SIERRA games.
I Don't Know
What I'm Doing
the_telke
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby QuestCollector » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:10 pm

I really got into Sierra games from playing King's Quest 3 and 4. They took me a long time to beat. You should really try these out as well, not much action but they will keep you wanting to come back for more.
May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby dmurph » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:20 pm

I liked the QFG series too. I've played all of KQ and noticed from KQ6 that Alexander took over.
And was found by Graham in KQ3. KQ7 didn't make any sense but I finished it. Same thing with LSL Magna Cum Laude.
SQ4 was funny with the made up titles and one of the SQ's (don't remember) had Daventry in it.
dmurph
Roger's Broom Handle

Return to Collector's Corner