[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - TSN/INN

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

TSN/INN

Discussion the growing interest in software collecting

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

TSN/INN

Postby LazyGal81 » Thu May 06, 2004 4:19 am

So, I've got a question for all you collectors: Do you at all involve any of the programs/merchcandise that was available for TSN/INN?

TSN/INN was a biiigg part of growing up for me, I made so many good friends on there, some that I just recently got in contact with after 10 years! I used to get in trouble with my parents for running up 300+ bills. It got so bad that they had to take the keyboard with them when they went to work..heh.

But yeah, so what about it? You know, the KoY disks, or Fates? Or the documentation? I even remember getting a TSN/INN mousepad.
"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."--Monkey Island 1

LazyGal81
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

TSN/INN

Sponsor

Sponsor

INN

Postby bradvr4 » Thu May 06, 2004 9:28 pm

I think I have the Sierra Network Software in my collection.. I need to go check my boxes. Unfortuantely back in the day I didn't have the money to connect to BBS that much - and of course INN. I really wish I could have experienced it first hand. Kind of interested to keep track of the efforts on some people to recreate the INN experience again modern day.

Curious - do you still have that mousepad?

-Brad
bradvr4
Roger's Broom Handle

Postby LazyGal81 » Fri May 07, 2004 4:14 am

I'm not sure on the mousepad....if I did, it would be at my moms house. When I go over there on Sunday I will check. :lol:

It was SO fun. I loved my experiences on there, and made some really great friends. Some of which, I met "in real life", and it was so great. Ahh, memories.....
"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."--Monkey Island 1

LazyGal81
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Postby pimlottc » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:38 pm

I used to have two of those mousepads for the longest while, but if they still are around I'd be surprised...
pimlottc
Otto's Yo-Yo

TSN / INN

Postby Earl » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:48 pm

Hello..
I am new to this site but played on TSN/INN quite a bit. I have that mousepad sitting next to my computer now, near the INN coffee mug with pencils in it.

For folks interested in TSN/INN you might want to check out the FauxINN Revival website:

Last edited by Earl on Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earl
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Robin » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:53 am

That face maker is really well re-created.
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Return to Collector's Corner