[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - I'd say this isn't too bad for the first game I'm collecting

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

I'd say this isn't too bad for the first game I'm collecting

Discussion the growing interest in software collecting

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby JeffPaine » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:25 pm

I never played The Colonel's Bequest as a kid (wait a minute, I still am a kid...) but a few years ago I downloaded it from an abandonware site (probably Underdogs) and fell in love with it. So the other day I decided to randomly do a search on eBay for the game and found a complete copy with both 3.5" and 5.25" disks and both the pad and the pencil unused. And the hintbook was included too. I got it for a little over $30 with S&H
JeffPaine
Otto's Yo-Yo

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Xenon Explosion » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:05 am

Wow! That's a great find... I usually see Colonels Bequest go for $25+ Without the pencil and notebook.

-Tom.
Xenon Explosion
Clerk at Black's Market

Return to Collector's Corner