[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - The Incredible Machine TIM v 3.0

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

The Incredible Machine TIM v 3.0

Discussion about the all other Sierra games

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:15 pm

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Robin » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:59 am

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

well...

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:40 pm

Postby King Graham » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:10 am

King Graham
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

tim

Postby brew » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:39 am

brew

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:37 am

compatibility mode worked for me!

Postby sandra » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:09 pm

I had to fiddle with it awhile, but I did get The Incredible Machine 3.0 (made for windows 95) to run in windows 95 compatibility mode on my xp machine. I had to load it in compatibiltiy mode (autorun) and then I had to set the downloaded game executable to run in compatibility mode. Like I said, I spent a little time experimenting so I loaded, tried, and removed the files, and loaded again.... but in the end I got it to work.
Goodluck and thanks for the tip!
sandra

Postby Xenon Explosion » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:48 am

If you're having graphics problems, also make sure you set the game to run in 640x480 at 256 colors under compatibility mode. Anything more than that will cause the graphics to look messed up.

I still have occasional problems with some games (King's Quest 6 and Jones In The Fast Lane) either in Windows (kq6) or DosBox (Jones) with the color pallette not cycling when it's supposed to, giving me backgrounds or characters with the colors all jumbled up. Even when I try to access the "High Resolution Background Art" feature on the KQ6CD, some of the backgrounds come up totally messed up.

-Tom.
Xenon Explosion
Clerk at Black's Market

Return to All Other Games