[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Gabriel Knight

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Gabriel Knight

Discussion about the GK Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Gabriel Knight

Postby Seraph » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:03 am

this series is by far the best from them all
Seraph
Otto's Yo-Yo

Gabriel Knight

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby FesterBlatz » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:31 am

I really have to play these. I started playing the first one and got distracted so I never finished it.

Another thing to add to my 'to-do' list :)
Hut of Brown, Now Sit Down!

FesterBlatz
Site Admin

First GK

Postby ebynw2 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:18 pm

The game actually crashed when I tried to take the heart out in the end (africa), and this happens to all of them, so there is no way of finishing it. :twisted:
ebynw2
Otto's Yo-Yo

hrm

Postby Seraph » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:15 am

try patching it to the newest version
Seraph
Otto's Yo-Yo

gk1 patch

Postby ebynw2 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:36 pm

Where can I get the patch :?: :?
ebynw2
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Tamra » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:20 pm

The Gabriel Knight series is, I think, the best of the Sierra games for storyline gameplay. Plus it's just so much fun to play these games. The puzzles are good, the characters are great, I truly recommend trying them all, and trying them in order would be the best if you can, due to the fact that the characters and storyline carry over so much from one game to another.

ebynw2: wish I could tell ya where to get the game patch; not sure. I've never had a problem playing through the games; at the time I played them I could still log onto Sierra's "autoupdate" feature that came with the game and check for them and download them. Haven't tried that in a long time; not sure if that's still an option.
Tamra
Roger's Broom Handle

lets revive an old thread

Postby supershaft777 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:01 pm

let the truth be told: only gk1 is worth playing. its an awesome badass game, i think its the best sierra game ever other than qfg1-4. gk2 and gk3 are shitty sequels though.
supershaft777

Postby Robin » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:44 am

Its only your thoughts on it. And You already made a thread on how much GK3 ''sucked''.
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Alex Bark » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:05 pm

Alex Bark
Manannan's House Maid

Postby Maxor127 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:32 pm

Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Return to Gabriel Knight