[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - 456 just joined

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

456 just joined

Discussion about the Ecoquest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

456 just joined

Postby knight83 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:42 pm

There was once a man who was walking home, content with his life The birds were singing, the sun was shining and his walk was a casual saunter All of a sudden, into his world of calm there came an a
Because Zemeckis hasn't made a worthwhile film to watch in about 10 years, AD I'm one of maybe 10 people in the world who found The Polar Express massively, and I mean MASSIVELY, overrated Beowulf a
Biology, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, mals for use as organ donors, Dec. 18, 2001) it should be emphasized thatIGF2Ris
I never said that it was about whether he was unbiased or not. That's fair play. It's when he contorts the truth and basically manipulates facts so that they fit around this this opinion, and then
Last edited by knight83 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
knight83
Otto's Yo-Yo

456 just joined

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby WanderLady » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:47 pm

Hello, knight.
They will install and run fine.
WanderLady
Nontoonyt Cannibalistic Native

Postby Eco » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:06 am

Eco
Rakeesh's Court Jester

Postby Maxor127 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:08 am

Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Postby Robin » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:37 pm

If you read the forum rules and guide lines you will see we recommened DosBox. :wink:
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby WanderLady » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:59 pm

They will install and run fine.
WanderLady
Nontoonyt Cannibalistic Native

Help :(

Postby knight83 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:13 pm

Hi guys... I wasn't sure if I could get help here, but I can't get any help in the abandonia website forums. Ok, here it goes.... I downloaded Turbo and DosBox, got EcoQuest 1 to install and run, got Loom to run without even installing... but when I click and drag the EcoQuest 2 INSTALL.exe to the DosBox program, it keeps saying I have to mount drive C:.... well, I do that but when I close out of it, and try the dragging thing again, it just gives me the same message... is there something I can do, cuz I made a donation to abandonia, and I really really really wanna play this game. Thanks for the help on the EcoQuest disks! :)

Knight83
knight83
Otto's Yo-Yo

Return to Ecoquest