[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - New Vintage-Sierra pages! (unofficial)

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

New Vintage-Sierra pages! (unofficial)

Check here for any Sierra or site related news

Moderator: FesterBlatz

Postby Psychic » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:51 pm

Since Fester has announced that there will be no updates at this site for time indefinite (plus his selling the early titles of the collection), I've made some new pages just for fun:

Story Maker:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/pics/temp/ ... maker.html

Sierra Championship Boxing:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/pics/temp/vs/champ.html

Stunt Flyer:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/pics/temp/ ... flyer.html

Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1987):
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/pics/temp/ ... osev1.html

Official Guide to J. Michael Straczynski's Babylon 5:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/pics/temp/ ... ylon5.html

Note: these aren't linked at Vintage-Sierra and thus unofficial.

There could be lots of more where these came from but that's totally up to Josh if he approves and wants me to continue.

PS. Please check my own large Sierra-collecting site too :):
http://www.fantasyadventures.tk
There are hundreds of front and back box scans of common and rare titles
(some not to be seen anywhere else at web; even here at V-S),
collecting info, prototype box arts and lots of other stuff.
Also featuring LucasArts, Tolkien, Ultima, AD&D, SSI, Origin, etc.
www.springbringer.com - Fantasy Comic Book World, Music etc!
www.springbringer.com/fantasya/ - Sierra/Lucas/Tolkien/Ultima/AD&D/SSI museum
Psychic
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby mcdonis » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:06 am

Sorry to hear that fester is going to take some time off but its totaly understandable. Running a site can be time draining, and at times is thankless.

While I am kind of a newcomer I do think that this is a good idea. There are a ton of Sierra games that havent been documented on the site and I would love to see it completed. And its obvious that you can make it fit with the look of the site so you have my vote!

Actually I hope at some point that even newer Sierra games get added, like Half life.
mcdonis
Clerk at Black's Market

Postby Larry53 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:57 pm

Good idea,
Fester should put this pages on the site.
Larry53
Dr. Nonookie's Insurance Agent

Postby Robin » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:46 am

Very nice. Interesting too. :wink:
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Kenneth » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:40 pm

Kenneth
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Postby Psychic » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:48 am

Last edited by Psychic on Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psychic

Postby Psychic » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:32 am

PS. List of some updates I'd have in store:

- 80s and 90s games.
- Catalogs.
- Ads.
- Hint Books: all the hint books and their variations listed and shown at the same page ().
- Posters: featuring official posters included with the games, pictures of some promotional posters, and some of the ones included with Sierra News Magazine.
- Original game screen art and paintings. I have pictures of few and some info on them.
- Merchandise: mugs, T-shirts, towels, etc.
- European releases.
- Collections (i.e. Roberta Williams Anthology etc.).
- I might even make a page about budget-releases at some point (but not Slash-titles ;)).
- Prototype box art (this is already ).
- Sierra game artists ().
- Screenshots to arcade and other early games that are missing them.
- Sierra programs and utilities.
- etc...

With all this and more, I'm tempted to update my own site with those but I feel it would be most appropriate there to be one ultimate source for all-Sierra in the web, and that is Vintage-Sierra (as covers many other genres too).
That, plus the humble number of my visitors :) (i.e. a wider audience would sure inspire more).
Psychic

Postby Robin » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:45 am

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Maxor127 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:43 am

Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Return to News