[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - PlanetWilco.Net is now active...

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

PlanetWilco.Net is now active...

Check here for any Sierra or site related news

Moderator: FesterBlatz

Postby Johnathon » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:42 pm

For any interested fans, I have made Planet Wilco , due to the recent release of the SQ Compilations. The website is still in progress in many respects, but I will be preparing a review and article on the new SQ release within the next couple of weeks, and there is also a page a decent content to download already, including box art, comic pages, and more.

I have made the site active, cause I would hate to miss out on such a great moment in SQ history. Please feel free to stop by and begin browsing through the place. Also check the main SQ story pages if you like, they're nearly all finished.

And, feel free to register at the , and let me know what you think here.

Sincerely,

Johnathon
"Where there's a Wilco, there's a way!!!"
Johnathon
Rakeesh's Court Jester

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby damacles » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:48 pm

Thanks, I really like your site,now if I could only find the compilations. EBGames/Gamespo's website says they are in stock, yet no store within 200 miles of me has them nor do they have anything listed on their systems about them. I really prefer not to buy online (had one bad experience that took 2 years to correct...long story), so hopefully they will correct this issue and get the compilations in asap!
damacles
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Spong » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:09 pm

The compilations will be in stores at Target and Wal-mart or aka Super Wal-mart for me Tomorrow.
If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby damacles » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:43 pm

Wow, thanks for the info, I will have to check my local target and Wal-Mart. Though the closest Wal-Mart to me had nothing showing in their systems but we will see.
damacles
Otto's Yo-Yo

Return to News